HALTECH PLUG 'N' PLAY ADAPTOR HARNESS ONLY SUIT ELITE 1000/1500 - MAZDA RX7 FD3S S7-S8 96-02
If you are using a factory harness and are after an easy ECU upgrade, take a look at Haltech Plug'n'Play Adaptor Kits. These adaptors plug directly into your Haltech ECU and have a set of factory connectors on the other side which plug straight into the factory harness.
- Simple Haltech Plug'n'Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- Quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play adaptor into your vehicle.
- Guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
- Harness when installed in conjunction with a Haltech Elite ECU opens the door to virtually limitless performance modification and tuning of your vehicle.
- Programmable systems allow you to extract all the performance from your engine by delivering precisely the required amount of fuel and ignition timing that your engine requires for maximum output under all operating conditions.
- Injection molded plastic plug 'n' play adaptor harness, M14 x 1.5 air temp sensor with matching plug and pins, auxiliary I/O 16 Pin Tyco plug and pins.
- Elite 1000/1500 ECU for use with Single Turbo Conversion only. Elite 2000/2500 ECU supports the Factory Twin Turbo Control.
- 1996-2002 Mazda RX7 FD3S S7-S8 (4 Row ECU plug, Manual transmission only)