The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Trimetal engine bearings. Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties
- Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
- Increased crush for improved bearing retention
- Elimination of flash plating on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearings and to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
- Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
- 3/4 grooved Main Bearings to optimize bearing load carrying surface area and oil flow to the conrod bearings.
- Tight consistent wall tolerances to help you maintain consistent clearances.
- Enlarged ID chamfers on bearing edges where required to accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts.
Bearings comes in multiple sizes::
- "H" = Standard Size
- "H-.25" = .25mm Thicker than stock. Use this when your crank is cut .010"
- "H-.50" = .50mm Thicker than stock. Use this when your crank is cut .020"
- "H-.025" = .025mm Thicker than stock. Use this when you need .001" less oil clearance.
- "HX" = .025mm Thinner than stock. Use this when you need .001" more oil clearance.