Terms & Conditions
JDMYARD PTY LTD – TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTS & SERVICE SUPPLY
- 1. Price and Quotations
- 1.1 JDMYARD PTY LTD reserves the right to alter prices without notice
- 1.2 As a customer you agree to pay any GST and any other government duties, levies or taxes payable in respect of goods and services provided by JDMYARD PTY LTD
- 1.3 JDMYARD PTY LTD reserves the right to cancel, at any time before delivery and for whatever reason, an order that it has previously accepted. JDMYARD PTY LTD may do this for example where goods ordered were subject to an error on the website, for example in relation to a description, price or image, which was not discovered prior to the order being accepted.
2. Orders, Delivery and Risk
- 2.1 All supplies of goods are subject to availability of stock at the time of delivery.
- 2.2 JDMYARD reserves the right to deliver any order in instalments and each instalment is considered a separate contract.
- 2.3 Wherever possible, goods not supplied will be backordered and will be supplied when available.
- 2.4 Where goods are delivered, as a customer you may choose the method of delivery and agree to pay all delivery costs, unless otherwise stated.
- 2.5 All claims for shortages and damage must be reported immediately.
- 2.6 As a customer you are responsible for insurance and risk of the vehicles and goods from the time they are received by the carrier or delivered to/collected from JDMYARD by yourself or your agent.
- 2.7 You must take care when opening the product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
- 2.8 Despatch time frame for in stock items will be between 1-3 business days, or 7-14 business days plus custom clearance delay.
3. Payments and Property
- 3.1 Unless JDMYARD has agreed to extend credit, as a customer you must pay for the goods and services before supply.
- 3.2 Where JDMYARD has agreed in writing to extend credit, as a customer you must pay in full within the given terms. If accounts have not been paid in full by the due date JDMYARD may at its option charge collection costs (including collection costs and legal costs on a solicitor-client basis).
- 3.3 JDMYARD reserves the right to take action it deems necessary against persons/companies trading outside these terms. This may include withholding supply or disposal of stock relating to orders contra of accounts, and/or suspension or termination of credit facilities.
- 3.4 Property and ownership of goods will not pass to the customer but will remain with JDMYARD until JDMYARD receives payment in full of the purchase price of the goods and all other amounts that are owed to JDMYARD for any reason.
- 3.5 As a customer you authorise JDMYARD or its agents to enter your premises, using whatever force necessary, to remove any goods which are the property of JDMYARD, and indemnify JDMYARD against all costs and claims in respect of its exercise in its rights under the clause 3.4.
4. Goods Returned for Credit and Exchange Remanufactured Unit Deposits, and Cancellations
- 4.1 All goods returned for credit (excluding deposit racks) must have a Return for Credit authorisation number (RFC number) which can be obtained from JDMYARD internal sales staff. To ensure full credit we require that in addition to the RFC number, the original invoice number and customers name and address are clearly printed on or firmly attached to each package being returned, with packaging being in original condition.
- 4.2 On return of goods under clauses 4.1, JDMYARD will refund the purchase price less transportation and associated labour costs. Items applicable for return will incur a 25% Restocking fee when a refund is required. However, if the customer wishes to opt for a store credit, 100% of the purchase value will be applied to the customer account.
- 4.3 Failure to comply with the procedure under clauses 4.1 will result in 10% handling charge or $10 dollars whichever is greater, or the goods being rejected by JDMYARD and returned to the customer at your own expense.
- 4.4 JDMYARD will not accept any returns if a product has been test fitted or installed, in respect to clause 5.1.1, 5.1.3, and 5.1.4.
- 4.4 Any product returned that is not in a saleable condition which has been test fitted or installed or does not quote a RFC number will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- 4.5 Specially manufactured items considered “Special Order” will not be refundable under any circumstances.
- 4.6 Specially ordered, non-stock items will not be refundable under any circumstances.
- 4.7 No change of mind refunds will be accepted.
- 4.8 As a customer, you are responsible for any returns and any associated costs, except for instances whereby an item or good doesn't match the listing.
- 4.9 Refund of purchase price, minus return postage and processing fees (if purchased through third party payment services - AfterPay -7%, ZipMoney -7%, PayPal -3%, Mastercard -3%, Visa -3%, American Express -3% - minus 25% restocking fee if applicable)
- 5.0 Strictly no returns/exchanges after 7 days from date of purchase.
- 5.1 Afterpay/Zip Money refund will be proccessed between 14-28 business days.
- 5.2 Paypal refund will be proccessed between 14-28 business days.
- 5.3 VISA/MASTERCARD/AMEX refund will be proccessed between 14-28 business days.
- JDMYARD’s warranty will not cover any product which has:
- 5.1.1. Been installed/used outside manufacturer’s guidelines.
- 5.1.2. The incorrect grade of lubricant or the insufficient amount of lubricant used.
- 5.1.3. Accident damages or impacts which may have damaged the unit.
- 5.1.4. Been dismantled, modified or misused (excessively worn).
- 5.1.5. Not had payment terms and conditions adhered to as mentioned in sections prior.
- 5.1.6. Exceeded the warranty terms i.e. passed the warranty date and or excessive kilometres, etc.
- 5.1.7. All items must be installed by a licensed mechanic – any product which is installed by an unlicensed workshop or mechanic will not be eligible for warranty or return.
- 5.2 Credits for warranties will not be processed until JDMYARD receives confirmation from its suppliers or JDMYARD’s own warranty department that the warranty has been accepted.
- 5.3 All appropriate warranty paper work must be completed and accompany the product being returned to JDMYARD.
- 5.4 If a remanufactured or used unit is replaced during its warranty period there is NO extension of the original warranty and it is not transferable upon sale of vehicle.
- 5.5 JDMYARD will honour original manufacturer’s warranty on any part on-sold through JDMYARD, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- 5.6 All warranty returns will require a RFC number and abide by the conditions in clause 4.1
- 5.7 All Items sold from JDMYARD are for “RACING/OFF ROAD USE” only.
- 5.8 Handmade products or handmade product parts may be subject to sample and size deviations. All such deviations between products, in particular compared to earlier deliveries of the same product, therefore do not constitute a defect and do not entitle to warranty claims.
- 5.9 If the product is confirmed to have a minor defect, we will replace or repair the product) if repair is reasonably possible) or refund the price of the product to your original payment method, as appropriate. If the product is confirmed to have a major defect, you are entitled to elect whether you want us to replace or repair (if repair is reasonably possibly) the product or refund the price of the product to your original payment method. If a product is found not to have a defect, we will contact you to determine whether you want us to dispose of the product or return the product to you at your own expense.
- 6.0 It does not constitute as a defect if in our reasonable opinion a product has become of unacceptable quality following the sale to you due to wear, test fitting, misuse, failure to use in accordance with manufacturers' instructions, using it an abnormal way or failure to take reasonable care.
- 6.1 If your product is defective, we may need to conduct an assessment to determine the nature and extent of the defect, and we will notify you of the outcome once the assessment has been completed.
6. Limitations of Liability
- 6.1 JDMYARD’s liability shall be limited to the value of any goods or services supplied. JDMYARD employees and agents will not be liable for loss or damage of any kind; however that damage is caused or arises. This includes, but is not limited to, theft of any kind, loss of profit caused by delays in delivery, unreasonable use, negligence, wear and tear, and faulty specifications.
- 6.2 Warranty as mentioned in section 5 shall be limited to that product only. JDMYARD will not be liable for consequential damage, injury to person/persons, towage, accommodation, or loss of income. This includes, but is not limited to defects arising from accidents, misuse, overloading, negligence, participation in motor sports, and vehicles modified from manufacturers specifications.
Confirmation of job, placement of deposit, partial or full payment for goods and/or services, and all associated dealings with JDMYARD, its employees and agents constitutes an acceptance of the aforementioned terms and conditions.