HALTECH PLATINUM PRO PLUG-IN ECU - NISSAN SILVIA/200SX S14 S2, S15/180SX TYPE-X
If you are after a simple plug-and-play option and your car still has its original engine and wiring in it, a Plug-in ECU is the easiest and quickest solution. You simply unplug the factory ECU, and plug the Haltech ECU directly into the factory harness. Load your base map and you're ready to go!
- Direct plug and play replacement of the OEM ECU, no re-wiring necessary.
- Uses the cars factory sensors
- Supports Sequential Injection (peak and hold) and Direct fire ignition
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 compatible software
- Real time programming, instant hesitation free adjustment while engine is running
- Fully user definable 32 x 32 mapping
- Tuning via Volumetric Efficiency (VE), Injection time or Lambda Correction (MAF)
- OBD II Code Storing & Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) Control (through laptop only )
- Selectable onboard internal MAP sensor rated to 150kPa (up to 1.5 Bar or 22psi boost)
- Wideband "auto tuning"� using user definable target AFR table
Flex Fuel Support
- USB and CAN Communication Port
- Platinum PRO Direct Plug-in ECU, Plug and pins for auxiliary I/O harness. Haltech CAN adaptor cable DTM-4 female receptacle/socket to 8 pin black Tyco 3"/75mm (used to adapt a Platinum series ECU to a DTM-4 Elite CAN system), USB programming cable and USB Software Key.
- Directly accepts an input from a flex fuel sensor.
- Nissan Silvia/200SX S14 S2 "Kouki" (Manual Transmission)
- Nissan Silvia/200SX S15 (Manual Transmission)
- 1996-1998 Nissan 180SX Type-X (Manual Transmission)