The PracWorks Carbon Intake Manifold for Honda K-series. An intake manifold that outperforms Honda Civic Type R RRC intake manifold.
- Dry Carbon Construction
- Billet 6061-T6 flanges
- Dyno tested to make 10-15hp gains Compared to RRC Intake Manifold
- Designed for Mid to High Rpm Power Gains. Ideal for Street/Track Application
- 6 liter plenum volume
- Safe on boosted engine up to 70psi
- 3-in-1 Bolt Pattern on Throttle Flange (PRB/RBC/J37) up to 76mm
- Fits without Relocating Power steering pump
- Compatible with Stock K-series Fuel Rail
- Optional Pracworks Billet Fuel Rail comes with -8ORB on both ends and M14X1.5 Center Hole
- Comes with coolant adapter to suit both K20 and K24 head
- Elliptical Carbon Bell Design Standard part is red anodize with polished carbon finish
Items will be shipped in approximately 4-8 weeks. Lead time for Custom color or Matte finish will require an additional 5-7 days for us to prepare. Please feel free to drop us a message for any further questions.