A lowered version of thePracWorks Carbon K-series Intake Manifold. Made to cater for K24-swap Civic EK, EG and other applications where hood clearance is an issue. Features runners that are bent downwards more to lower the overall height of the intake manifold. Fits engines with taller K24 blocks only. Intake will interfere with stock water pump on shorter K20 blocks.
For K20 application, please purchase our normal height intake manifold (HK-N-20)
- Dry Carbon Construction
- Billet 6061-T6 flanges
- Dyno tested to make 10-15hp gains Compared to RRC Intake Manifold
- Designed for Mid to High Rpm Power Gains. Ideal for Street/Track Application
- 6 liter plenum volume
- Safe on boosted engine up to 70psi
- 3-in-1 Bolt Pattern on Throttle Flange (PRB/RBC/J37) up to 76mm
- Fits without Relocating Power steering pump
- Compatible with Stock K-series Fuel Rail
- Optional Pracworks Billet Fuel Rail comes with -8ORB on both ends and M14X1.5 Center Hole
- Comes with coolant adapter to suit both K20 and K24 head
- Elliptical Carbon Bell Design Standard part is red anodize with polished carbon finish
Items will be shipped in approximately 4-8 weeks. Lead time for Custom color or Matte finish will require an additional 5-7 days for us to prepare. Please feel free to drop us a message for any further questions.