Carrillo Connecting rods were founded by Fred Carrillo in 1963. Fred approached the challenges of manufacturing with the idea of no compromise. He knew the never ending quest for speed would require the same desire in component manufacturing. This Carrillo philosophy is as evident today as it was at Carrillo’s conception in 1963.
Quality and pride go hand-in-hand at CP-Carrillo. Manufacturing a CP-Carrillo rod is much more than cutting a forging, meeting production goals and shipping deadlines. The design of connecting rods has evolved into a collaboration of skilled specialists. Every connecting rod is a symphony of precision: material specialist, forging precision, production craftsman, design engineers and engine specialists each contribute know-how and artistry.
Feedback from our customers helps us continuously improve our products. We find that the close relationship between customer, engineering and manufacturing yields the most effective rod design -while improving accuracy and service- an added value you’ll discover during your engine build. –CP-Carrillo’s dimensional integrity is comparable to none.
CP-Carrillo engineers continually refine our connecting rod designs to obtain that elusive goal –perfection in performance.
- Connecting Rod Type: Pro-H Beam
- Center to Center Length (mm): 152.00
- Connecting Rod Length Center to Center (in): 5.984
- Connecting Rod Beam Style: Pro H-beam
- Connecting Rod Material: Steel
- Connecting Rod Bolt Brand: CARRILLO
- Connecting Rod Bolt Diameter: 3/8"
- Pin End Width (in): 0.780
- Pin End Width (mm): 19.81
- Big End Width (in): 0.782
- Big End Width (mm): 19.86
- Big End Bore Diameter (in): 2.0080
- Big End Bore Diameter (mm): 51.003
- Pin Size (mm): 22
- Approximate Connecting Rod Weight (g): 552