CSF RACING 2-ROW 42MM RACE SPEC ALUMINIUM HALF RADIATOR W/FAN SHROUD - HONDA CIVIC EG EK 91-00/MITSUBISHI EVO 7-9
Taking it one step further with everything we’ve learned and developed on our other industry-leading universal radiators, CSF has created the Ultimate ½ radiator with direct fitment for the most popular 92-00 Honda Civic platform. Even better, it can be used as a universal radiator and comes with a direct-fitment kit for Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8/9 models as well. A true innovation of the industry’s #1 selling model. Take your set up to the next level with CSF new ½ sized radiator.
CSF manufactures the most advanced and efficient radiator cores in the industry by using innovative tube and fin technologies with industry-leading testing methods to maximize airflow and heat dissipation. These techniques allow CSF to stay ahead of the pack when it comes to radiator technology.
Unlike a regular oval shape "O" type radiator tube, CSF uses a specially engineered tube in a shape of a "B." These "B-tubes" are carefully formed and then brazed over the seam to seal. CSF is able to use thinner and lighter aluminum material (with better cooling efficiency) because this design is actually stronger than normal "O" shape tubes that are welded.
The design (inlet in the middle of tube that is seam brazed) increases the heat transfer surface area of the tubes by approximately 15% over regular tubes "“ producing the efficiency of two smaller tubes vs. one large tube within the same space criteria. With "B-tubes" you are able to get "dual liquid laminar flow."
High Efficiency multi-louvered fins
CSF uses ultra efficient multi louvered fins that are carefully and precisely aligned to maximize airflow through each radiator core. Fin specifications are carefully measured and calculated for each application, and tested for maximum heat rejection efficiency in our wind-tunnel lab.
DESIGN & ENGINEERING
CSF aims to lead the cooling system industry by introducing new technologies and manufacturing processes that allows us to be on the cutting edge of heat transfer innovation.
ADVANCED ENDTANK DESIGNS
CSF offers three all-aluminum end-tank designs to match any style and performance need.
Each CSF high-quality radiator is completed with an industry-leading 1 hour, hand-polished "Show-Stopperâ„¢" Mirror Finish. Our hand polishing tools and techniques in our new polishing center located at the end of the production line ensure that every CSF cooling system looks just as good as it performs.
- 2 Row 42mm High-Performance Core by CSF with B-Tube Technology and Ultra-Efficient 6mm Tall Multi-Louvered Fins
- Installation Kit Includes Both -16 AN Male Connections, as well as 1.25″ OEM Style “Slip-on” Fittings (Honda/Acura)
- Includes Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8/9 1.375″ OEM Style “Slip-on” Hose Connections
- Universal Mounting Pins Included – 2 Different Lengths for Multiple Installation Configurations
- Multiple Mounting Pin Locations on Both Top and Bottom End Tanks
- Dual Outlet Design for Multiple Plumbing Options
- 1/8″ NPT Temperature Sensor Port
- 1 Hour “Mirror Finish” Hand Polish
- Automatic vehicles will need to purchase separately an external transmission cooler
- Mitsubishi Evo models will require aftermarket radiator hoses (not included)
- 1991-1995 Honda Civic EG
- 1996-2000 Honda Civic EK
- Mitsusbishi Evo 7 (aftermarket hoses required)
- Mitsusbishi Evo 8 (aftermarket hoses required)
- Mitsusbishi Evo 9 (aftermarket hoses required)