HALTECH PLUG 'N' PLAY TERMINATED HARNESS ONLY SUIT ELITE 2500 - GM GEN IV LSX, BOSCH EV6 INJECTORS (NON-DBW)
The fastest and most cost effective way to wire your race car or engine conversion! Simply connect a handful of labelled wires and this plug and Play product allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- Efficient Haltech Plug'n'Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- Quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play harness into your vehicle.
- Guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
- Harness when installed in conjunction with a Haltech Elite ECU opens the door to virtually limitless performance modification and tuning of your vehicle.
- Programmable systems allow you to extract all the performance from your engine by delivering precisely the required amount of fuel and ignition timing that your engine requires for maximum output under all operating conditions.
- Terminated engine harness with fuse block, firewall grommet.
- Holden/GM Gen IV LSx (LS2/LS3 etc, Non-DBW, Manual Transmission Only)
- Common US style Delco/Bosch GM alternator connector. Pre-wired to connect directly to OEM 7 Pin Coil Harness Connector.
- Please confirm your alternator connector (See the product quick start guide) and order an alternator adaptor if required. (HT-040090 or HT-040090)
- LS2 Ignition coils and harnesses are NOT included.
- INJECTOR CONNECTOR: Bosch EV6 (Per Factory)