HAWK PERFORMANCE CERAMIC FRONT BRAKE PADS - SKYLINE GTR/350Z/INTEGRA TYPE-R (BREMBO)
Hawk understands the needs of today's ceramic brake pad users and has specifically formulated our composite material to meet - and beat - the stringent low noise, ultra-low dust performance standards they have set. Engineered to reduce brake NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness), Performance Ceramic is a premium disc brake pad that delivers excellent performance mile after mile. Providing a linear friction profile that allows your vehicle's ABS system to operate most effectively, our unique compound has the advantage of never sacrificing power to achieve traditional ceramic pad attributes. With Hawk's PC, you can expect reduced brake pad wear, longer rotor life, and our quietest ride ever.
- STREET USE ONLY
- Extremely quiet
- Ultra-low dust
- Improved stopping power
- Gentle on rotors for extended pad life
- Stable friction output
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- 38¡C-343¡C operating temperature range
- 38¡C-232¡C optimal temperature range
To ensure correct compatibility we always recommend comparing your existing brake pads to the pad shape diagram provided above. Vehicle fitment provided is to be used as a guide only and may not suit your vehicle.
- Nissan Skyline R32 GTR (4 Pot Brembo Caliper)
- Nissan Skyline R33 GTR (4 Pot Brembo Caliper)
- Nissan Skyline R34 GTR (4 Pot Brembo Caliper)
- Nissan 350Z Z33 (4 Pot Brembo Caliper)
- Honda Integra Type-R DC5 (4 Pot Brembo Caliper)