HAWK PERFORMANCE DTC-60 FRONT BRAKE PADS - HONDA CIVIC EK/INTEGRA/NSX/PRELUDE/ACCORD
Running with extremely high deceleration rates and increased downforce poses different challenges, so Hawk designed DTC-60. Recommended with DTC-70 when split friction between axles is desired, it has excellent modulation and release characteristics.
- Superior release and torque control
- Very low abrasive rotor wear
- Popular choice on lightweight front axle applications, with or without ABS
- Applicable to NASCAR/NASCAR modified, ARCA, Super Late models, pavement circle track, Pro 2/Pro 4 Off Road Trucks/Pro Lite, Sports Car/GT/GS, Open Wheel/Formula
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- High torque
- 205 Deg C-870 Deg C operating temperatures
- 370 Deg C-593 Deg C optimal temperature range
To ensure correct compatibility we always recommend comparing your existing brake pads to the pad shape diagram provided above. Vehicle fitment provided is to be used as a guide only and may not suit your vehicle.
- 1991-1996 Honda NSX
- 1996-2000 Honda Civic EK
- 1994-2001 Honda Integra DC2 (Inc Type-R)
- 2001-2007 Honda Integra DC5 (Inc Type-R, Non-Brembo)
- 1991-1996 Honda Prelude BB1-BB4
- 1997-2001 Honda Prelude BB5-BB9
- 1991-1995 Honda Legend KA
- 1991-1997 Honda Accord CB/CD
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord CG