HAWK PERFORMANCE HPS 5.0 REAR BRAKE PADS - HONDA CIVIC EF/EG/EK/CRX/JAZZ GE
For years, engine builders have been pushing motors to the limits of their ability, and at Hawk Performance, we're closer than ever to pushing the ABS Rev Limiter to its limits. High Performance Street 5.0 pads give your vehicle the greatest stopping power and pedal feel without compromising ABS. HPS 5.0 is a Ferro-Carbon compound that provides advanced braking characteristics to enhance the driving experience. This compound combines the safety and quality of aerospace design with the braking technology of motorsports. The results are shorter stopping distances, improved performance under heavy braking conditions, and street car friendly characteristics.
- Aggressive torque
- Great rotor & pad wear life
- Smooth & predictable control
- Designed to deliver high deceleration rates
- Consistent brake release characteristics for a smooth braking feel
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- 38¡C-400¡C operating temperatures
- 38¡C-290¡C optimal temperature range
To ensure correct compatibility we always recommend comparing your existing brake pads to the pad shape diagram provided above. Vehicle fitment provided is to be used as a guide only and may not suit your vehicle.
- 1987-1991 Honda Civic ED/EF
- 1991-1995 Honda Civic EG
- 1996-2000 Honda Civic EK
- 1987-1991 Honda CR-X EF
- 1992-1996 Honda CR-X EG
- 2008-2014 Honda Jazz GE