HAWK PERFORMANCE HPS FRONT BRAKE PADS - AP RACING CP5555 (18MM THICKNESS)
High Performance Street disc brake pads are legendary for increasing stopping power on street-legal vehicles, and increasing the performance of your vehicle's braking system is easy when you choose Hawk Performance Street HPS braking compound. The High Performance Street compound offers a higher coefficient of friction over stock brake pads, and can provide you 20-40% more stopping power and higher resistance to brake fade than most standard replacement pads. Less fade means you will have better pedal feel and more consistent performance in a durable brake pad that generates less dust.
- STREET USE ONLY
- Smooth braking feel
- Excellent for spirited driving
- Gentle on rotors and extended pad life
- Consistent brake release characteristics
- Increased stopping power
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- 38C-371C operating temperature range
- 38C-260C optimal temperature range
To ensure correct compatibility we always recommend comparing your existing brake pads to the pad shape diagram provided above. Vehicle fitment provided is to be used as a guide only and may not suit your vehicle.
- AP Racing Caliper CP5555 (18mm Thickness)