INTIMA NISSAN 370Z/GT TYPE S/SP - SR SERIES - FRONT BRAKE PADS
Street Performance, Fast Road, Light Track, Hill Climb, Motorkhana, Autocross and Drifting
Intima SR brake pads are the new standard for performance driven vehicles who demand maximum performance on the street paired with proven track capability. Rated to 600°c, the SR delivers high levels of confidence through progressive braking, brute stopping power and superior fade resistance.
Where others have sacrificed comfort for performance, the Intima SR delivers low noise and low dust output due to its unique high friction compound. The SR brake pads are your all round high performer.
Track tested by enthusiasts all around Australia, the general consensus is that the SR range holds it’s own against bigger and more expensive names in the crossover street and track pad category*.
Track credentials further proven in Intima’s own HONDA EP3 Type R, EK Civic and Toyota 86.
Scorched during the manufacturing process, these pads will provide great initial bite right out of the box, thus dramatically reducing bed-in time.
- Stable braking force from low to high temperatures
- High thermal stability
- Low dust
- Low noise
- Low metallic formula
- 0°c to 600°c operating temperature
- Average µ: 0.4~0.5
- Scorched for improved bed-in
- 100% Non-Asbestos Organic (NAO) and Non-Metallic Organic Formula
* Disc rotors designed for track use are recommended to prolong pad life and performance.
* Track use suitable and recommended for light inertia cars.