KOYO RACING RADIATOR HONDA CIVIC 92-00 FULL SIZE
Koyorad continues to improve upon cooling performance for EG and EK chassis Honda Civics and is proud to announce a brand new full-length aluminum racing radiator for these “golden era” favorites. This application was taken from the Koyorad Japan catalog, proven for nearly a decade in Japanese N1 and Honda VTEC One Make Racing and is now available in North America. Designed for the serious race car, this radiator will not fit vehicles equipped with air conditioning (AC). By utilizing the space for the AC condenser, the radiator core surface could be increased by over 100%, which boosts the cooling system’s heat capacity and endurance in extreme conditions. The original radiator fan shroud and OEM DOHC radiator hoses can be used, requiring no modifications for installation. Users may install an aftermarket coolant temperature gauge with the optional 1/8PT sensor port, conveniently located directly on the upper radiator tank which eliminates the purchase of a sensor hose adapter. Koyorad’s advanced engineering and design, proficiency in furnace brazing, and triple pressure testing for quality has earned their excellent reputation in performance cooling worldwide.
- High Density 36mm HyperCore
- Over 100% increase in core surface area over standard half size radiator
- 32mm inlet and outlet for DOHC Honda engines.
- Easy installation, no modifications necessary on vehicles without AC
- Optional 1/8 PT sensor port for aftermarket temperature gauges
- Compatible with OEM radiator fan shroud
- Top header plate stamped with Koyorad logo
- Triple pressure tested during manufacturing process for quality
Applications: 92-00 Honda Civic 1.6 DOHC Manual Transmission, not equipped with AC
Notes: Optional mount provided on lower driver’s side of radiator if additional support is desired.