Skunk2 has done it again with our 7075 CNC’d Aluminum Roller Rocker arms designed for the Honda/Acura K Series engines. The Skunk2 Rocker arm will replace the heavy factory steel rocker arms and eliminate VTEC making them perfect for drag and road racing. The rocker arms feature 7075 Aerospace grade aluminum construction for lighweight, CNC machined for precision fit and finish, heat treated for superior strength and hard anodized to prevent wear and corrosion.
The Skunk2 Rockers also feature a tool steel roller for strength, a large radius pad on the adjuster so you can run high lift cams without falling off the tip of the valve and finally a titanium adjuster nut to save weight. By using the factory sizes on the adjuster and nut you can use your favorite valve adjustment tools without slipping off the nut or needed to use alternate size wrenches.
Doesn't require any modifications for an easy drop in installation.
- 2004 - 2008 Acura TSX (Base)
- 2002 - 2006 Acura DC5 (Type-S)
- 2003 - 2007 Honda Accord (EX, LX, Special Edition, Value Package)
- 2003 - 2011 Honda Element (EX, LX)
- 2002 - 2009 Honda CR-V (EX, EX-L, LX)
- 2006 - 2011 Honda Civic (Si)