SKUNK2 ULTRA CONNECTING RODS - K 6.050 GSR
Skunk2 Racing's Ultra Series X-Beam Connecting Rods are manufactured from Forged 4340 Chromoly Steel. All forgings are then fully machined and subjected to a battery of processes that include heat treating, shot peening, and magnafluxing to insure the ultimate in strength! Finally each set is balanced to within +/- 1.5 grams.
Our x-beam design greatly reduces weight while maintaining strength by removing material and strategically shaping the beam; resulting in a very high strength to weight ratio, making them great for circuit and drag racing. The ribs/straps on the pin end increase strength and stiffness under high engine loads and engine speeds. The step on the big-end (crank journal side) is designed for strength, rigidity, and to maintain roundness. These features along with the 3/8" ARP® 2000 hardware provide you with a top of the line connecting rod that can handle most anything you can throw at it.
Manufactured from 4340 Chromoly Steel
6.050" Long Rod w/ GSR Journal Width
3/8" ARP® 2000 Hardware
Forced Pin Oiling
Balanced to +/- 1.5 grams
- 2004 - 2014 Acura TSX (Base, Premium, Special Edition, Tech)
- 2013 - 2017 Acura ILX (Base)
- 2015 - 2017 Acura TLX (Base)
- 2003 - 2017 Honda Accord (EX, EX-L, LX, LX-S, SE, Sport, Sport Special Edition)
- 2003 - 2011 Honda Element (EX, LX)
- 2002 - 2016 Honda CR-V (EX, EX-L, LX, SE, Touring)
- 2012 - 2015 Honda Crosstour (EX, EX-L)
- 2012 - 2015 Honda Civic (Si)
Use with custom built K motors using aftermarket crankshaft with GSR connecting rod journal width. Not compatible with OEM pistons.