HAWK PERFORMANCE CERAMIC FRONT BRAKE PADS - HSF VF GTS/AP RACING CP8520 SERIES/CP9560 SERIES (6-PISTON)
Hawk understands the needs of today's ceramic brake pad users and has specifically formulated our composite material to meet - and beat - the stringent low noise, ultra-low dust performance standards they have set. Engineered to reduce brake NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness), Performance Ceramic is a premium disc brake pad that delivers excellent performance mile after mile. Providing a linear friction profile that allows your vehicle's ABS system to operate most effectively, our unique compound has the advantage of never sacrificing power to achieve traditional ceramic pad attributes. With Hawk's PC, you can expect reduced brake pad wear, longer rotor life, and our quietest ride ever.
- Extremely quiet
- Ultra-low dust
- Improved stopping power
- Gentle on rotors for extended pad life
- Stable friction output
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- 38C-343C operating temperature range
- 38C-232C optimal temperature range
To ensure correct compatibility we always recommend comparing your existing brake pads to the pad shape diagram provided above. Vehicle fitment provided is to be used as a guide only and may not suit your vehicle.
- 2014-2017 HSV GTS VF (6-Piston AP Racing Caliper
- AP Racing 6-Piston Caliper CP8520/CP8521/CP8522
- AP Racing 6-Piston Caliper CP9560/CP9561/CP9562