HAWK PERFORMANCE DTC-60 FRONT BRAKE PADS - HSV VE/VF/AP RACING CP7040 (4-PISTON)
Running with extremely high deceleration rates and increased downforce poses different challenges, so Hawk designed DTC-60. Recommended with DTC-70 when split friction between axles is desired, it has excellent modulation and release characteristics.
- Superior release and torque control
- Very low abrasive rotor wear
- Popular choice on lightweight front axle applications, with or without ABS
- Applicable to NASCAR/NASCAR modified, ARCA, Super Late models, pavement circle track, Pro 2/Pro 4 Off Road Trucks/Pro Lite, Sports Car/GT/GS, Open Wheel/Formula
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- High torque
- 205 Deg C-870 Deg C operating temperatures
- 370 Deg C-593 Deg C optimal temperature range
To ensure correct compatibility we always recommend comparing your existing brake pads to the pad shape diagram provided above. Vehicle fitment provided is to be used as a guide only and may not suit your vehicle.
- HSV Clubsport/Maloo/Senator VE (Front - 4-Piston AP Racing Caliper)
- HSV Clubsport/Maloo/Senator VF (Front/Rear - 4-Piston AP Racing Caliper)
- HSV GTS VF (Rear - 4-Piston AP Racing Caliper)
- AP Racing 6-Piston Caliper CP7040