HAWK PERFORMANCE DTC-70 FRONT BRAKE PADS - AP RACING CP5555 (25MM THICKNESS)
DTC-70 was engineered with extremely high torque and highly aggressive initial bite for cars with high deceleration rates, with or without downforce. With superior release and control characteristics, it's a winning race solution on its own or as split friction with DTC-60.
- High performance high torque compound
- Superior rotor and pad wear
- Excellent modulation and release characteristics
- Applicable to NASCAR/NASCAR modified, ARCA, Super Late models, pavement circle track, Pro 2/Pro 4 Off Road Trucks/Pro Lite, Sports Car/GT/GS, Open Wheel/Formula, Monster Trucks
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- High torque
- 205DegC-870DegC operating temperatures
- 425DegC-650DegC optimal temperature range
To ensure correct compatibility we always recommend comparing your existing brake pads to the pad shape diagram provided above. Vehicle fitment provided is to be used as a guide only and may not suit your vehicle.
- AP Racing Caliper CP5555 (25mm Thickness)