HAWK PERFORMANCE HP+ FRONT BRAKE PADS - HONDA CIVIC EG/EK/CRX EG
HP Plus utilizes a unique Ferro-Carbon, high-tech friction material that was developed and manufactured for sport driving in autocross, Solo II and Òtrack dayÓ applications. The Ferro-Carbon formulation offers lower wear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials.
Extremely high coefficient of friction makes HP Plus the perfect upgrade over stock for high performance streetcars used in autocross competition or that experience repetitive, heavy braking.
- Low to mid temperature range
- Fade resistant
- Smooth & predictable torque
- Ideal for Autocross & club racing events
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- Low torque
- 38 Deg C-425 Deg C operating temperatures
- 149 Deg C-315 Deg C optimal temperature range
To ensure correct compatibility we always recommend comparing your existing brake pads to the pad shape diagram provided above. Vehicle fitment provided is to be used as a guide only and may not suit your vehicle.
- 1991-1995 Honda Civic EG
- 1996-2000 Honda Civic EK
- 1992-1996 Honda CR-X EG