HAWK PERFORMANCE HP+ FRONT BRAKE PADS - WILWOOD SUPERLITE (17MM THICKNESS)
HP Plus utilizes a unique Ferro-Carbon, high-tech friction material that was developed and manufactured for sport driving in autocross, Solo II and track day applications. The Ferro-Carbon formulation offers lower wear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials.
Extremely high coefficient of friction makes HP Plus the perfect upgrade over stock for high performance streetcars used in autocross competition or that experience repetitive, heavy braking.
- Low to mid temperature range
- Fade resistant
- Smooth & predictable torque
- Ideal for Autocross & club racing events
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- Low torque
- 38 Deg C-425 Deg C operating temperatures
- 149 Deg C-315 Deg C optimal temperature range
To ensure correct compatibility we always recommend comparing your existing brake pads to the pad shape diagram provided above. Vehicle fitment provided is to be used as a guide only and may not suit your vehicle.
- Wilwood Superlite Caliper, Pad Plate # 7416, 7420, 7421 (17mm Thickness)