WALBRO 460LPH HIGH PRESSURE IN TANK HIGH FLOW FUEL PUMP E85
Walbro 460 lph High Pressure Unleaded & E85 in tank Fuel Pump. Comes with installation kit including fuel pump, wire harness, and pickup filter as pictured. Genuine locally delivered fuel pump, sourced directly from the Australian distributor for Walbro / TI Automotive and complete with hologram for authenticity.
These high flow & pressure fuel pumps feature an impeller with two parallel rows of turbine blades feeding two high-pressure pumping channels. This modern design results in very low noise and current draw, and efficiency that’s 20 percent greater than conventional fuel pumps like your standard Bosch 044 or 023
The Walbro 460 lph fuel pump flows over 600hp and is ideal for high power boosted applications running E85/Ethanol, or anywhere a Walbro 255 fuel pump won’t flow enough. If you are under 500hp, see our other items for the Walbro GSS341 / GSS342 255 lph pumps. This pump is the same as a regular 460 apart from its pressure relief valve which has a higher release pressure, allowing for high boost (>30psi) setups which require extremely high fuel pressure.
Suits the following vehicles (along with many others) with minor cradle mods:
- Honda Civic, Integra
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
- Subaru WRX
- Nissan Skyline, Silvia, 180sx
- and many more.
- Common names: Walbro 450 High Pressure, TIA485-2, GST-450, Walbro 465, 400E
- Flow rate: 415lph @ 13.5v (3 bar)
- E85 Compatible: Yes
- Max current draw: 22A (15A average)
- Body Diameter: 39mm / 50mm
- Length: 131mm
- Fuel Outlet Diameter: 11mm OD (10.8 – 9.1mm)
- Pressure Relief: 112psi (see other items for 87psi regular pressure version)
- Check Valve: Yes (Inbuilt)